• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Driving to CGC today to sub a bunch of books!

98 posts in this topic

I live about 3 hours away and instead of shipping the books I decided to drive up there.

I have 6 books to pick up also so it will be a fun day of driving. I'm meeting up with Nicole and I look forward to the "premium member" experience.

Can I expect caviar and champagne? lol

Maybe i'll get to meet CGCmod6? Gemma? DiceX? hm Yeah I know DiceX doesn't work for them but I can see a future in their customer relations dept. :gossip:

Back later tonight with the update and some pics!

I had breakfast today. Then lunch, although a little later than normal because it was pretty busy at work. And finally, dinner, but I didn`t that much because I was still full from my late lunch.

Started my day with a call to our help desk. Some files on a shared network drive disappeared. (got em back yay!) I just walked down to the cafeteria to fill my cup with ice (for my iced coffee), bumped into a couple co-workers and answered some questions for them. Earlier I got some chocolate chip cookies left over from a meeting last night.

Sucks to be in NJ cause I'd love to drive in and drop some books off, just for the experience. My grandmother lives in Ocala, FL and I'm going to visit in November...anyone have a guestimate on how long that drive might be? Where is CGC headquarters again?

Sarasota FL

I had breakfast today. Then lunch, although a little later than normal because it was pretty busy at work. And finally, dinner, but I didn`t that much because I was still full from my late lunch.

Started my day with a call to our help desk. Some files on a shared network drive disappeared. (got em back yay!) I just walked down to the cafeteria to fill my cup with ice (for my iced coffee), bumped into a couple co-workers and answered some questions for them. Earlier I got some chocolate chip cookies left over from a meeting last night.

I went into work for 7am. I was really tired and looked it, they thought I looked ill. When I coughed and sneezed (I have the mildest of colds) they sent me home. I went via McDonald's and bought a sausage and egg McMuffin, a black coffee and an orange juice.

I bought some salad for tonights fajita dinner, then went home and scanned and graded some books then listed them on eBay for ridiculous prices which now seems to be the norm.

Sucks to be in NJ cause I'd love to drive in and drop some books off, just for the experience. My grandmother lives in Ocala, FL and I'm going to visit in November...anyone have a guestimate on how long that drive might be? Where is CGC headquarters again?

Sarasota FL

3-4 hours with no traffic.

I live about 3 hours away and instead of shipping the books I decided to drive up there.

I have 6 books to pick up also so it will be a fun day of driving. I'm meeting up with Nicole and I look forward to the "premium member" experience.

Maybe i'll get to meet CGCmod6? Gemma? DiceX? hm Yeah I know DiceX doesn't work for them but I can see a future in their customer relations dept. :gossip:

What books? :popcorn:

They are all in NYC

145-150 miles depending on where in Ocala she is.

Most of it is straight down I-75, which has a posted Speed Limit of 70 most of the way with a couple of posted exceptions.

So 2 hours if you can zip down and don't hit traffic or construction.

2 1/2 hours if you strictly obey the law and don't hit traffic.

3 hours if you drive like you are driving Miss Daisy.

They are all in NYC

OMG, that's right. lol

Yeah I know DiceX doesn't work for them but I can see a future in their customer relations dept. :gossip:

Is that a veiled insult?

I'd be great at customer relations. hm

I'll tell you what I had for lunch on the way if you like...

I'll tell you what I had for lunch on the way if you like...

:wishluck: