• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike's Biggest ever GA sales thread. War, Schomburg, Nedor, Timely DISCOUNTED!

205 posts in this topic

:takeit: the More Fun #57 and Exciting #9 per PM.

Thanks, Mike!

Roy!!!

I've always wanted a Spectre book, and although #54 is my favorite cover the allure of the Larson name just kept tugging and tugging. I've liked that #57 since Mike first posted it.

:grin:

Translation- You can buy it next month from him :fear:

:roflmao:

Thanks, Mike!

Roy!!!

I've always wanted a Spectre book, and although #54 is my favorite cover the allure of the Larson name just kept tugging and tugging. I've liked that #57 since Mike first posted it.

:eyeroll:

Ok folks. I'm wrecked as it is in general right now. I'm definitely spent for the night.

I have two more Black Terrors, The Wonders (less #1 and #2) and the America's Best left to list.

I'm going to have to get to those tomorrow.

Anyone wanting an invoice that hasn't already gotten the info, please let me know, but you'r welcome to wait till I'm finished with thee listings.

Offers are welcome. I'm easy to deal with on multiple purchases, and Time payments are ok also.

****Please remember: Anything that isn't payed by early Wednesday Morning will not get shipped till Next Monday.

Thanks, Mike!

Roy!!!

Roy's a flipper...................who knew?

lol

Roy's a flipper...................who knew?

lol

That's a rare thing around these parts, isn't it?

:insane:

:shy:

I told Mike I was buying the books to help fill out my eBay store although I definitely don't mind keeping the More Fun #57. That's a purdy book.

(thumbs u