• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Human Torch #8, Adventure Comic #79, Phantom Lady #15, Archie #50....... 20% off

99 posts in this topic

Archie Comics # 50 4.0 $275. I bought this off of BuffyFan as a 4.0. This book has the colors and gloss of a nice high grade book. Centerfold is loose. My price is aggressive but based on the last ebay sale. A GCG 5.0 just sold for $380.

This book was scanned with a different scanner. It was a last minute decision by me to list this so used Buffyfans old scan.

edit- to add loose centerfold comment.

Mar05_01.jpg

Mar05_02.jpg

Mystery Men #27 1.8? $75- I bought this book on the boards as a 1.8/2.0. I think the cover was attached when I received it and it just fell off in my hands. I paid $110 for it, so discounting it to $75. This is a very hard to find later FOX book with a Hitler cover.

sp280019.jpg

sp280020.jpg

All- Top # 10 5.0 $320- This was graded by CGC and cracked out. The book comes with the CGC label, which I forgot to scan. Label states OW pages and that the centerfold is detached from the bottom staple only.

sp280003.jpg

sp280004.jpg

Mystery Men #27 1.8? $75- I bought this book on the boards as a 1.8/2.0. I think the cover was attached when I received it and it just fell off in my hands. I paid $110 for it, so discounting it to $75. This is a very hard to find later FOX book with a Hitler cover.

sp280019.jpg

sp280020.jpg

:takeit:

All- Top # 9 3.5 $210 3.5 - This book has wear along the right hand side of the book. Like something was rubbed against the book pretty hard. There is also a 1" tear on the back cover that turns into a 1/2" tear that decreases the farther into the book it goes.

sp280025.jpg

sp280026.jpg

sp280019.jpg

sp280020.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks

Planet Comics #55 3.5 $85 - This was bought off of the boards as a 3.5. I forgot to write down who is was from, and don't want to really go through 50 pages of posts again.

Hey Bruce, this one was from me. :hi: FWIW, here's a link to my original scan of the book. I think the colors are maybe a touch brighter than your scan is showing.

planet55.jpg

Planet Comics #55 3.5 $85 - This was bought off of the boards as a 3.5. I forgot to write down who is was from, and don't want to really go through 50 pages of posts again.

Hey Bruce, this one was from me. :hi: FWIW, here's a link to my original scan of the book. I think the colors are maybe a touch brighter than your scan is showing.

planet55.jpg

Thanks. I thought it was from you, but didn't want to put your name to it in case it wasn't.

Bruce

Phantom Lady #15 2.5 $280 - I bought this book of of rpjp as an 2.5. This is a great looking 2.5 with just general wear you would expect from this grade.

edit- not sure why my pick is not getting bigger. I can email the file to anyone who wants to see the front cover.

de240014.jpg

de240015-1.jpg

Phantom Lady #15 2.5 $280 - I bought this book of of rpjp as an 2.5. This is a great looking 2.5 with just general wear you would expect from this grade.

edit- not sure why my pick is not getting bigger. I can email the file to anyone who wants to see the front cover.

de240014.jpg

de240015-1.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have a PL 16 would you??

de240014.jpg

de240015-1.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have a PL 16 would you??

Nope. The #15 is the only PH I have.

Bruce

What shape is the Adv 79 in? Trying to look while I am at work...

The Adventure #79 is a 3.5 graded by Xavier Logan. The book looks killer for a 3.5 with great colours and gloss. This is actually the higher dollar book I was debating keeping the most.