• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

Are you second at everything?

Second's not so bad. Most of the benefits and none of the pressure of being number one.

And a lot sloppier.

:wishluck:

i don't feel like i got sloppy seconds, i see it as helping out nik's family. :taptaptap:

Pay him no mind. He's honorary British by way of Georgia.

I think we have found our "dou che bag for 2010" winner. What a total tool.

Where are the previous years winners threads?

You know, the whole thing is just as wrong as can be.As I read the entire thread, I kept hoping the guilty party would come here and defend himself and try and save face. But I guess not. That's too bad. I just kept wondering what was going through the guys mind once he squirmed out of the deal? I mean, its bad enough to do something like that, but you must be hard up for some cash to put it right back on sale again.

I mean, if you're going to attempt to rook someone out of a deal, don't turn around and sell it very publicly somewhere else just a few weeks later! People don't forget stuff like that, THAT quick.

I mean....come on man! :screwy:

ditka_bears_prvw_week1.jpg

Second's not so bad. Most of the benefits and none of the pressure of being number one.

And a lot sloppier.

i don't feel like i got sloppy seconds, i see it as helping out nik's family. :taptaptap:

I was born in Ohio. And I was responding to Boozad. Sloppy seconds and all of that. No disrespect towards Nik and family.

And a lot sloppier.

I was born in Ohio. And I was responding to Boozad. Sloppy seconds and all of that. No disrespect towards Nik and family.

Chill out, Curry. I was funnin' ya. :makepoint: Pimp's the one with his pecker caught in his zipper.

And a lot sloppier.

Chill out, Curry. I was funnin' ya. :makepoint: Pimp's the one with his pecker caught in his zipper.

I know you were joking. It's the wee one with his acorn stuck in the zipper I'm was aiming at.

that sucks... i'd be a lil t'd too... i've sold tons of slabbed books on ebay before but i always knew that if it went at auction, then the price it sold for was what i had to let it go for... honestly, i stopped doing that and now i just list them for a "buy it now" and best offer... that way i can at least get close to what i want or it won't sell and i can try again another day...

looks like i'll be staying away from disel's ebay items from now on...

Hi, I'm new here but I just wanted to say that not shipping the book was a rip off move.

, I was logged in with the wrong ID.

:pullhair:

Hi. Is this the thread where Avengers HG slabs are being sold for $20? Am I too late?

I have 20,000 of them. I ship from Nigeria.