• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback thread for Ed Robertson (aka robocard)

56 posts in this topic

Just sold another couple EPIC KEYS to Ed for his selection as the AZ comicon (you HAVE to check out his booth if you go, fairest deals in town), he really is top notch!

We made a great deal on an Avengers 1, Flash 105, Green Lantern 1 and Incredible Hulk 1!

I give Ed two humungous: (thumbs u (thumbs u

Did a big deal with Ed (4 figures) and everything went smoothly. Great communication on his part, and he is someone I would deal with again in a heartbeat. Came through on his end of the deal in a timely manner as well. Thanks again!

I have done several big deals with Ed and no problems at all! I would recommend him to anyone if you are looking to sell your books,especially keys or high grade stuff! I look forward to dealing with Ed again in the future.

I messaged Ed about a post he had left in a wtb thread. He was very fair, easy to communicate and negotiate with. Loads of fantastic books and though we couldn't quite work out a trade more due to me not wanting to let go of a few bigger books, we did agree to me purchasing what I initially messaged him about. He shipped very quickly with air tight packaging. The book was exactly as pictured and arrived perfectly. I hope to do business with Ed again in the future and would recommend any other boarder stopping here for info to read below.

BUY SELL OR TRADE WITH ED he's great to deal with.