• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Sale Part III PRICE DROP on Last 2 Sketches

35 posts in this topic

It not right to broadcast what people pay. (tsk)
:screwy: You had to have posted them to sell them.

Who saying it sold for asking price? I'm not going to post what Doug paid for the two books. :baiting:

Don't think anyone's asking what Doug actually paid, but rather what you listed the Starlin book for.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was listed at $35.

Thanks Michael. Boy that was simple.

How was I supposed to know you sold them together at a discount price. I'm not a mind reader. I just asked about the Starlin was all. Michael an Anthony both seemed to know what I meant. :makepoint:

You would thin any friendly interest in your sales thread would be a good thing.

lol

Don't shoot :preach:

^^

It not right to broadcast what people pay. (tsk)
:screwy: You had to have posted them to sell them.

Who saying it sold for asking price? I'm not going to post what Doug paid for the two books. :baiting:

Don't think anyone's asking what Doug actually paid, but rather what you listed the Starlin book for.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was listed at $35.

When someone asks what did it sell for it could be taken as sold for. If he had asked what the original selling price was that would have been clear.

Dude, you got what you want. So why don't you drop it.

Thanks buddy. (thumbs u

It is a very cool sketch.

My wife just called me a whore for buying this one... it'll be my fourth book of hers that I'll have.

This was the first of her work I saw and started me checking out her work.

Thanks again Chris for letting it go :)

Thanks buddy. (thumbs u

It is a very cool sketch.

My wife just called me a whore for buying this one... it'll be my fourth book of hers that I'll have.

This was the first of her work I saw and started me checking out her work.

Thanks again Chris for letting it go :)

Thank you buddy.

BTW my wife calls me much worse things. lol

For what it's worth, the Starlin was listed at $35.

My plan is to give it to one of the guys working in my LCS. He's a good guy and doesn't get to go to shows and doesn't play on the net. He requested a Starlin Thanos awhile back and I didn't get any takers. I was thrilled to see this one, even if it's not a masterpiece. I just hope he's happy with it.

Being the big hearted guy he is, Secret Son made me a sweet deal so I could get a cool sketch too!

(thumbs u