• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

blue808's Feedback
1 1

48 posts in this topic

I'll start you off... :shy:

I've dealt with blue808 a few times over the years, and I've always been happy with my purchases.

As a testament to Bill's grading skills, I bought this one earlier in the year graded as a NM+ raw -> ASM #133 Raw

And guess what? CGC agreed. You'll now find it in my registry as a 9.6 white pager. Spot-on grading!

blue and I have done a few deals over the years...always flawless and always a pleasure! And as has been stated, blue is a stellar grader of HG raw books and I would whole-heartedly recommend your consideration of his fine offerings... :headbang:

Thing is, where's he get all those HG copies...the freaking island's surrounded by water??!! hm(shrug)

THX AGAIN Bill! You're a credit to the boards here!

t

Bill bought several HG Neal Adams Avenger slabs from me; great communication. We worked out agreeable terms and payment schedule, and he paid quicker than agreed. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him; in fact, we're working on another deal as we speak.

Jeff

You can't do any better than Blue. I've been extremely happy with all of my purchases from Bill over the last couple of years. Dead on grader, friendly communications and prompt shipping.

He even did me a favor by passing on a book that I desperately wanted. I don't forget kindness. Thanks Bill!

-Ryan

:applause: :applause: :applause:

IMO one of top five sellers on the boards and this gentleman knows

how to grade. :acclaim:

Awesome communication, fast shipping and great packaging on

very strictly graded books. What more could a buyer ask for? (shrug)

Thanks again for a great transaction!! (worship)

fay :grin: