• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Dear Gator

Have you confirmed your Heroes booth yet and have you gotten me a pass yet?

xoxo

greggy

Confirmed with shelton yes!

Have you confirmed your van yet? :)

How about the locations of shelving rack stores in the area? :baiting:

Dear Gator

Have you confirmed your Heroes booth yet and have you gotten me a pass yet?

xoxo

greggy

Confirmed with shelton yes!

Have you confirmed your van yet? :)

How about the locations of shelving rack stores in the area? :baiting:

lol and :frustrated:

Dear Gator when buying/selling raw books at conventions how do you store your high end books while traveling around the con floor room?

Do you put them in fortress holders right away after purchase and carry them up to the hotel room one by one, do you lug them around the con in a backpack, do you have a bulletproof suitcase, etc. etc.

What does it feel like to be have sooooooooo many people adress you with questions of rather questionable value ? :(

it is an honor beyond imagination :insane:

Dear Greggy,

Does Canada play basketball?

XXOO

ciorac

YES.

Steve Nash is Canada basketball.

he just filed for US permanent visa to lead to citizenship change (thumbs u

Dear Greggy,

XXOO

ciorac

We invented the sport! :baiting:

a canadian might have invented it, but it was on US soil and US (YMCA) inspried (thumbs u

Dear Gator when buying/selling raw books at conventions how do you store your high end books while traveling around the con floor room?

Do you put them in fortress holders right away after purchase and carry them up to the hotel room one by one, do you lug them around the con in a backpack, do you have a bulletproof suitcase, etc. etc.

I recall sitting outside hall A in 1993 or so, of the then SDCC (I believe it was limited to just hall a and b, maybe c too, don't 100% recall), and unscrewing fortresses I had bought from my buddy chris (pedrin, invented them) and putting my "big" purchases into them...

of course, back then, the lot across the street was a dust bowl, and there was no close hotel, so I lugged them around or stuck them under a table in the comic heaven booth...

I suspect if it worked then, it would still work today, even if not very practical (plus, I haven't seen chris set up at a show in many a moon)

Dear Greggy,

XXOO

ciorac

We invented the sport! :baiting:

a canadian might have invented it, but it was on US soil and US (YMCA) inspried (thumbs u

You might be right but someone with brains had to come up with the idea otherwise you would have a bunch of guys still standing around picking their noses on that US soil. :baiting::grin: