• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Dear Gator

Was the first half of the game the worst ever for a finals game?

xoxo

greggy

maybe the second half shooting performance by butler tops it

Gaytor,

Does it bother you when folks misspell your name?

not when you spell it that way, mrblueyes

What about when they spell it like this?:

Whitlock

now that, really does perturb me!!!!!

You or Dwayne Schintzius...

Who has the better mullet?

xoxo

greggy

in his day, DS was "the" mullet gator... I have never had a mullet

Dear Gator,

I've seen the before and after photos of you.

OK, how do you lose twenty pounds quickly?

And please don't tell me that it's just exercise or traveling with British currency. I went to the UK last year, walked everywhere, spent as much as I could and still came back with almost as many pounds as I started with. :cry:

Is it because you have more Pep (#34) than anyone else here? hm

Dear Gator,

I've seen the before and after photos of you.

OK, how do you lose twenty pounds quickly?

And please don't tell me that it's just exercise or traveling with British currency. I went to the UK last year, walked everywhere, spent as much as I could and still came back with almost as many pounds as I started with. :cry:

Is it because you have more Pep (#34) than anyone else here? hm

I cut down on carbs...ie donuts... and exercised (thumbs u

Dear GAtor,

Who is the consensus preseason #1 team for the 2011 college football season ?

Signed,

Landry Jones, Ryan Broyles, and Travis Lewis.

according to the "experts", it is indeed OK...but, I if I was a betting man, I wouldn't be spending any money in vegas on them to finish #1 (thumbs u

Dear Gator -- Is that your warehouse in that Pep photo? How many sq ft? Are there various caches of vintage comics there, crated, archived, and forgotten?

at least 1 or 2 forgetten action 1's floating around...for shizzle!

truthfully, that was taken at the D. Stephens center in Chicago last year (Thumbs u

Dear GAtor,

Signed,

according to the "experts", it is indeed OK...but, I if I was a betting man, I wouldn't be spending any money in vegas on them to finish #1 (thumbs u

Party pooper, but yeah I wouldn't either if I was betting $$.

Don't worry we'll have a grand ole time blasting your neighbors to the east on 9/17.

Dear GAtor,

Signed,

Party pooper, but yeah I wouldn't either if I was betting $$.

Don't worry we'll have a grand ole time blasting your neighbors to the east on 9/17.

(thumbs u

Rick what's this rumour I hear that you opened an LCS [congrats btw]? I'd love to hear your thought prcoess on deciding to make the jump into store front retail when we are in the enfant stages of a digital platform. Scary or one with little downside once you get an established client base?

Rick what's this rumour I hear that you opened an LCS [congrats btw]? I'd love to hear your thought prcoess on deciding to make the jump into store front retail when we are in the enfant stages of a digital platform. Scary or one with little downside once you get an established client base?

Whats it called? 'GAtors comics'.

website ... ? :)

I believe "Poopie Pants Comics" with a sign outside that says, "come on in and fill your pants".

I had a retail store for years (extension of our warehouse) but this will be the first stand alone "full retail only " store I have run since 1995... to be honest, I am opening it because I love comics and I figured this is a better way to spend my day than sitting at home watching abc.com lol

I am not expecting to make money, heck, might even lose, but I will enjoy it, and since we actually closed the retail part of the warehouse last year, I have missed the customer interaction (thumbs u

I had a retail store for years (extension of our warehouse) but this will be the first stand alone "full retail only " store I have run since 1995... to be honest, I am opening it because I love comics and I figured this is a better way to spend my day than sitting at home watching abc.com lol

I am not expecting to make money, heck, might even lose, but I will enjoy it, and since we actually closed the retail part of the warehouse last year, I have missed the customer interaction (thumbs u

Sounds like a dream to me Rick, sitting around reading comics all day and calling it "work". :cloud9:

same New Force Comics I have had since 1993.... www.newforcecomics.com has been our website since websites exisited lol