• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

anyone got a question they wish to pose :insane:

What restored grade (SP or MP only) of Superman #1 could I hope to find for $20,000 ?

Thank you.

truthfully, I wouldn't expect FMV on any restored SP or MP to be under 20K...EP, sure, no problem...but MP's are probably in the 6.0 range or higher and likely priced at 20+ and SP would be upto a 50% premium to that...

When will the Herculoids Tundro action figure and Tintin metal reliefs arrive in your store ?

(August Previews)

eta is 1/23 and 2/27 respectively (thumbs u

What restored grade (SP or MP only) of Superman #1 could I hope to find for $20,000 ?

Thank you.

truthfully, I wouldn't expect FMV on any restored SP or MP to be under 20K...EP, sure, no problem...but MP's are probably in the 6.0 range or higher and likely priced at 20+ and SP would be upto a 50% premium to that...

Got any EP for under $20k? :takeit:

Thank you.

working on one (thumbs u

Thank you.

working on one (thumbs u

checked out past prices at Heritage. make that 2 then. COW or better. Thank you.

Did see a 3.5 SP on Heritage. Would consider paying premium on likely copy.

Edited by Peter in Portugal