• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

My game these days is really between the 3 point lines. Age is slowly rearing its ugly head. I'm good for one more Chicago game and then all down bill from there lol

pathetic.

I know. I have no idea why he chose to throw me under the bus, I don't even play basketball

:o Basketball? I thought they were talking about shuffleboard

Played in a tourney yesterday. We won first game (I went for 15 pts I think). Lost second game (14 points but missed a couple wide open looks....tired legs I guess)

We have another game at 5 tonight.

Hi G.A.tor,

I'm relatively new to GA and want to learn all about it. Can you suggest any books that go deeper than Overstreet or Gerber?

Thank you.

one of the best GA resources is the Gerber Photo journals (and I sell sets cheap too...shameless plug lol )

Craig Yoe has also put out a number of great books of late, and there are many dc and marvel anthology type books that discuss the history, etc (your local books a million will have several choices)...

these boards, you will also find, are a tremendous source of information! just read through any of the hundreds of great threads!

Hi G.A.tor,

I'm relatively new to GA and want to learn all about it. Can you suggest any books that go deeper than Overstreet or Gerber?

Thank you.

one of the best GA resources is the Gerber Photo journals (and I sell sets cheap too...shameless plug lol )

Craig Yoe has also put out a number of great books of late, and there are many dc and marvel anthology type books that discuss the history, etc (your local books a million will have several choices)...

these boards, you will also find, are a tremendous source of information! just read through any of the hundreds of great threads!

The books by Mike Benton are a great source of golden age knowledge.

Hi G.A.tor,

Thank you.

The books by Mike Benton are a great source of golden age knowledge.

comic books in America and superhero comics of the golden age are 2 of Benton's better ones (he also has done some other misc ones dealing with horror, etc)

Dear Gator,

Now that Abby died, when are you taking over the Dear Abby column?

Gator,

You are stuck on deserted island with Bruce Lee, Bear Grylls, and Chuck Norris. You have to kill one of them, eat one of them, and screw one of them. Which one do you eat, which one do you kill, and which one do you screw and why?

What would happen if Miss Fury fought Catwoman?

Dear Gator,

Gator,

You are stuck on deserted island with Bruce Lee, Bear Grylls, and Chuck Norris. You have to kill one of them, eat one of them, and screw one of them. Which one do you eat, which one do you kill, and which one do you screw and why?

What would happen if Miss Fury fought Catwoman?

A cat fight :cloud9:

As for other part i have no answer lol

Gator you drank a magic potion by mistake. You now have the powers of Matter Eater Lad, Arm Fall Off Boy, and Bouncing Boy. What is the end result of a battle against you and the Joker.
I get my arse handed to me, then we share a coke zero and make googley eyes at Harley quinn :cloud9:

Gator you drank a magic potion by mistake. You now have the powers of Matter Eater Lad, Arm Fall Off Boy, and Bouncing Boy. What is the end result of a battle against you and the Joker.
I get my arse handed to me, then we share a coke zero and make googley eyes at Harley quinn :cloud9:
is that all before or after the three point shooting and FG kicking contest? lol

I get my arse handed to me, then we share a coke zero and make googley eyes at Harley quinn Yee :cloud9:

:eek:

I get my arse handed to me, then we share a coke zero and make googley eyes at Harley quinn Yee :cloud9:

:o

:o

smiley-gata.gif [font:Times New Roman]Sorry, still tuning.[/font]

Dear Gator,

Gator,

This has to be the most bizarre question ever asked Gator in the ask Gator thread.

hm

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Dear Gator,

Gator,

This has to be the most bizarre question ever asked Gator in the ask Gator thread.

hm

[font:Times New Roman]Maybe reddwarf666222 faced this daunting situation at some point in his life and was unable to resolve it satisfactorily.[/font] (shrug)

Played in a tourney yesterday. We won first game (I went for 15 pts I think). Lost second game (14 points but missed a couple wide open looks....tired legs I guess)

We have another game at 5 tonight.

G,

Can you still do a 360, 2 handed dunk starting flat-footed under the basket?

no way lol never could... last time I dunked it was a volleyball in high school