• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Hernandez is just a punk, probably looking forward to going to the big house and acting cool. How much brains does he have if he just signed a $40M deal yet still gets wrapped up in these kind of scenarios? I bet the other guys with him that night are signing like birds right now.

Hernandez is just a punk, probably looking forward to going to the big house and acting cool. How much brains does he have if he just signed a $40M deal yet still gets wrapped up in these kind of scenarios? I bet the other guys with him that night are signing like birds right now.

Agreed

Really sad story. GAtor, remember how quickly Ray Lewis was thrown under the bus and ultimately he got a plea deal for a much lesser charge. Having said that, I don't think the ending here will be as favorable as it was for Lewis.

AH is a bad guy. His history shows this. I'm astounded how a multi-million- dollar athlete can be involved in this kind of thing. Just a dumb- thug.

Apprently not the first person he has shot

I can answer that one for you...NO WAY!

(Unless his has White Pages and yours are Brittle Pages, then I'd have done the deal yesterday!)

Edited by Timely

I can answer that one for you...NO WAY!

(Unless his has White Pages and yours are Brittle Pages, then I'd have done the deal yesterday!)

(thumbs u

Hi G.A.tor

Is $762.35 a good deal for More Fun 101 CGC 2.0 "Detached married cover"?

Don't think i've ever seen one on the boards

If you're happy with it, then it is a good deal.

From a fair market perspective, it is probably priced a little high.