• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhys Ifans to Play the Spider-Man Villain

35 posts in this topic

They said "Rhys' incredible ability to embody both warmth and rage makes him the ideal choice for this character." What Spidey villain displays "warmth"? Only one that comes to mind is Curt Connors and the Lizard.

The Molten Man

Ah, that could be a winner!

They said "Rhys' incredible ability to embody both warmth and rage makes him the ideal choice for this character." What Spidey villain displays "warmth"? Only one that comes to mind is Curt Connors and the Lizard.

The Molten Man

Ah, that could be a winner!

In all of these years, I never once thought of Molten Man being used in a film.

I like it.

Don't know this guy from Adam, but when I saw his picture, the first villan that popped to mind was Kraven... hm

When I saw his picture the first Spidey character that came to mind was Gwen Stacey. But out of all the villains he probably looks most like the Kangaroo.

C'mon Marvel, you've teased us enuff with the Dr. Connors cameos.

In their minds, this is a reboot, so that's all out the window. Biggest money-making comic franchise in history and they feel the need to redo it just because Sam Raimi left? Absolutely retarded. :screwy:

Don't know this guy from Adam, but when I saw his picture, the first villan that popped to mind was Kraven... hm

When I saw his picture the first Spidey character that came to mind was Gwen Stacey. But out of all the villains he probably looks most like the Kangaroo.

Well, that too, but I was thinking villian...

C'mon Marvel, you've teased us enuff with the Dr. Connors cameos.

In their minds, this is a reboot, so that's all out the window. Biggest money-making comic franchise in history and they feel the need to redo it just because Sam Raimi left? Absolutely retarded. :screwy:

Yep, but they were dumb enough to paint themselves into some corners with the storytelling in the initial trilogy. :(

He's actually a very good actor. If you've never seen Twin Town I'd highly recommend it.

Great film and the "Bath-Bong" scene is a classic.

For my guess...Wiry with a love of red (With him being Welsh) - Carnage???

Then again, why ruin what's looking to be a great film. I'd like to see Kraven but can't really see him fitting the character.

As for Morbius - I hope not, I'm sick to the back teeth of vampires.