• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

finally Home, mY NYcc report

91 posts in this topic

highlight of the dinner was when a parton at the table next to us about chocked to death, only to be saved by a waiter performing the heimlec manuver, all whilst our resident doctor Imran sat by and made wagers on the life expectancy (just kidding)....

To be fair, I spent my time wondering how much to charge the bloke who was choking for my services before I leapt into action

to be honest, big I did appear ready to "spring" to action... I even heard him utter those immortal words...no, not SHAZAM!, but "i'm a doctor" ...

highlight of the dinner was when a parton at the table next to us about chocked to death, only to be saved by a waiter performing the heimlec manuver, all whilst our resident doctor Imran sat by and made wagers on the life expectancy (just kidding)....

To be fair, I spent my time wondering how much to charge the bloke who was choking for my services before I leapt into action

Waiting for pre-approval by the guy's HMO?

to be honest, big I did appear ready to "spring" to action... I even heard him utter those immortal words...no, not SHAZAM!, but "i'm a doctor" ...

I save SHAZAM! for prostate exams

Waiting for pre-approval by the guy's HMO?

When in Rome..

Wish I was there......................

Work keeping you busy?

Unfortunately yes.

Travelling to clients tomorrow and in Dublin on Friday.

In Paris Saturday to Monday.

Give a good impression at the beginning and then when you've gained a reputation as a hard worker, start slacking, worked for me so far

No biggie. We were top heavy with Brits. (thumbs u

...and Canadians ;)

Good to see you at the show Doc, so sorry we couldn't chat longer.

-Yoram

You looked great, buddy. It was nice seeing you again. Yeah, we were pretty much ate plumb up with the Canadians.

No biggie. We were top heavy with Brits. (thumbs u

don't forget the canadians ...bottom heavy (shrug)
:mad: