• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Atlanta Show ?

216 posts in this topic

So who is suppose to be the big draw to this particular show? Lots of people I will be glad to see and say hi to, hope to get at least one sketch book, possibly two done, as well as submit a few moderns for CGC but who will you be there waiting for the doors to open to see?

:acclaim:

:makepoint:

Will be there for one and a half days -- Friday for set up and then Saturday for part of the day.

Cool. Bring some money. We might need it.

dale, I wondered if this was a show worth doing...only a 5 hour drive for me (closer than orland)... hm

Will be there for one and a half days -- Friday for set up and then Saturday for part of the day.

dale, I wondered if this was a show worth doing...only a 5 hour drive for me (closer than orland)... hm

I doubt it, but we will see. I have never had alot of customers from the Atlanta area. I wish they had a big name comic guest, but Wizard seems to care a whole lot more about getting the pop culture people in than the comic book people. You get a couple of guys (say John Romita or Joe Kubert) and maybe someone like Neal Adams, Wrightson, or Starlin and this would probably draw some real customers. But who knows.

I doubt it, but we will see. I have never had alot of customers from the Atlanta area. I wish they had a big name comic guest, but Wizard seems to care a whole lot more about getting the pop culture people in than the comic book people. You get a couple of guys (say John Romita or Joe Kubert) and maybe someone like Neal Adams, Wrightson, or Starlin and this would probably draw some real customers. But who knows.

Hope you have a great show Dale!!

would love to hear how you do... my aunt still lives in decatur, so if show is worth doing, I might try next year

Anyone know where to get a list of where everyone is sitting? There is a map up at the website that was easy enough to find but I didn't see a link to anything that showed who was sitting at each location. :(

Ask my friend and you shall receive....

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/wizardworld/2010atlantafloormap.pdf <---- floor map

http://www.wizardworld.com/exhibitors-atlanta.html <---- where everyone is sitting

I shall see everyone there....with bells on.

Awesome, thanks! I can now begin the plan of attack (especially since the Black Friday attack was successful).

I regret to inform everyone that I will no longer be in attendance.

My fiancee will put her foot up my butt if I miss her advertising firm's Christmas party for a comic convention... Even though my trip was already planned, and the date of her party just annouced.

lol

Carry on without me.