• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few words about a great forumite.

154 posts in this topic

Jeff: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Joey: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's possible I'm screwing up the intonation of those sound words, but they appear to be very...intimate. (shrug)hm

The hell you say! :sumo:

No need to impute religious implications to their feelings for each other. (tsk)

The point of this thread is this. Ethics.. Joey runs CFP comics. A pressing service, which is his business. I have used him a few times, and always pleased with the results.

So is this an endorsement of Joeypost's pressing services? Because if so, like what happened recently with a thread concerning pressing, shouldn't this be moved to the Restoration Forum?

It doesn't seem right if one person's thread is moved, and yet this one stays in Comics General.

I'm okay with either person. But shouldn't the mods be consistent in their handling of such threads?

(shrug)

The point of this thread is this. Ethics.. Joey runs CFP comics. A pressing service, which is his business. I have used him a few times, and always pleased with the results.

So is this an endorsement of Joeypost's pressing services? Because if so, like what happened recently with a thread concerning pressing, shouldn't this be moved to the Restoration Forum?

It doesn't seem right if one person's thread is moved, and yet this one stays in Comics General.

I'm okay with either person. But shouldn't the mods be consistent in their handling of such threads?

(shrug)

Interesting point and I kind of agree. This is actually more of a Kudos Section post when I read the OP. Regardless, Joey and I have done one deal on 6 books so far and he couldn't have been nicer or more responsive. I'd have no problem doing business with Joey again.

Now back to that "mods be consistent" thing...

:popcorn:

(shrug)

There hasn't been any discussion of grading or restoration in this thread. How about I post a picture of my and ask everyone to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10; perhaps then we can get it moved to the "Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?" forum. Would that make you happy? :baiting:

(shrug)

There hasn't been any discussion of grading or restoration in this thread. How about I post a picture of my and ask everyone to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10; perhaps then we can get it moved to the "Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?" forum. Would that make you happy? :baiting:

From what I've seen, I'd say six.

I applaud your lack of homophobia! :golfclap:

Buddy, you have no idea what a brave step that was.

(shrug)

And he's seen a lot.

Buddy, you have no idea what a brave step that was.

:shy:

With friends like you... I need less friends.

You're going about it the right way.

Get your lame Saga of the Swamp Thing 21 yet?