• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM ANN # 1 coverless copy (free)

15 posts in this topic

hey guys,

bought this with the intent of cutting out the pin-ups and making some sort of silly display, but I can't bring myself to do it lol

so I'm offering this up for Free

I'd prefer this to go to a members kid that might want a really cool key book, or something along those lines.

shipping is $6 in the US, $10 can, overseas.. I dunno, but I can figure it out if need be.

:takeit: gets it

no probies, or Red Wing fans

book is complete but 90% coverless.

the 8.5 is not free, or for sale :sumo:

hi-lo.jpg

hey guys,

bought this with the intent of cutting out the pin-ups and making some sort of silly display, but I can't bring myself to do it lol

I'd prefer this to go to a members kid that might want a really cool key book, or something along those lines.

shipping is $6 in the US, $10 can, overseas.. I dunno, but I can figure it out if need be.

hi-lo.jpg

Hmmmm...That looks familiar... hm

hey guys,

hi-lo.jpg

It certainly does!

hey guys,

hi-lo.jpg

yep, read it, thoroughly enjoyed it, got the scissors out and I just couldn't do it lol

hey guys,

hi-lo.jpg

yep, read it, thoroughly enjoyed it, got the scissors out and I just couldn't do it lol

Very nice of you to do. How about scanning the pin ups? You could print them out

hey guys,

hi-lo.jpg

Very nice of you to do. How about scanning the pin ups? You could print them out

yeah, I thought about that, but its just not the same lol