• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Silver Marvel on Ebay

15 posts in this topic

Hey everyone -

I'm technologically feeble (no link yet) but have many nice books on Ebay right now; an eclectic list highlighted by a Strange Tales #108 (classic FF cover!) in 9.2 NM-. Iron Man, FF, Thor, Strange Tales, even Chili #1 and some beautiful "odds and ends" books (Sub-Mariner #13, Captain Marvel #13, Captain Savage #14, etc.)

Check them out under my Ebay name "drummy". Reserves should be pretty reasonable except for the Strange Tales #108. If that one doesn't sell I'll be just as happy to keep it! cloud9.gif

Thanks,

Dan

Reserves should be pretty reasonable except for the Strange Tales #108. If that one doesn't sell I'll be just as happy to keep it

So great, the one book I'm interested in has an UNREASONABLE RESERVE. 893frustrated.gif

Any hints?

tongue.gif

Reserves should be pretty reasonable except for the Strange Tales #108. If that one doesn't sell I'll be just as happy to keep it

So great, the one book I'm interested in has an UNREASONABLE RESERVE. 893frustrated.gif

Any hints?

tongue.gif

1. Take Overstreet NM.

2. Multiply by 3

3. Add + 1 multiple for Leap Year.

4. Add + 1 multiple for unprecedented 2004 Comic Link-inspired market surge.

5. Add + 1 multiple for '2004 Overstreet due out soon with massive price increases' panic buying.

= Final Reserve price.

Just kidding! Dan will take good care of you! grin.gif

Steve -

I apologize...I'm actually torn about selling it. I'll PM you with the reserve. Am I right in thinking it's scarce in HG?

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Steve -

I apologize...I'm actually torn about selling it. I'll PM you with the reserve. Am I right in thinking it's scarce in HG?

Thanks for looking!

I'm sure there are hundreds of high-grade copies. Sell it cheap to me. grin.gif

1. Take Overstreet NM.

2. Multiply by 3

5. Add + 1 multiple for '2004 Overstreet due out soon with massive price increases' panic buying.

Holy !@#$% that's the formula I was going to use for my 9.4 Swamp Thing books! devil.gif

Larry

1. Take Overstreet NM.

2. Multiply by 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually seems like #4 is slowing down. I would also expect (as was the case last year) that #5's influence is almost over with. Therefore, I actually see a plateau in prices for a while (which is what happened last year), with a few potential bargains happening in the summer (but probably not on high quality books like drummy's ST #108, darn). thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, G! grin.gif

A shamlessly materialistic bump for all these books, which end tonight. Many are within $100 of reserve, others further away... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...hoping for snipers... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

...snipe snipe... popcorn.gif

Thanks, all! acclaim.gif

Dan hi.gif