• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgerx Feedback Thread

54 posts in this topic

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

What an awesome seller John is and I would highly recommend him

to any board member wanting a fair deal at a good price. The shipping

and packaging was perfect and his polite friendly communication was

a lot of fun and he always kept me up to date when payments arrived

and when the book was on the way. (thumbs u

Thanks again John for making this possible and I never dreamed I would

own such a nice copy of this baby. :cloud9:(worship) (worship)

Hulk181CGC90DS.jpg:cloud9:

fay :foryou:

Nice one Fay. :applause:

Got a run of Adventure Digests from John.

Here are the problems:

Can't grade. All of them severely undergraded.

Priced way too low. Makes the buyer feel guilty.

Shipping very, very fast. Makes it difficult for the rest of us when he raises the bar like this.

Communications? Just will not shut up.

Kidding aside, great books at great prices and a pleasure to deal with.

Five Stars.

:applause::applause::applause:

Purchased 3 books from John, an FF 118, Hulk 154 and an SGF Lois Lane 117, all high grade. I am very impressed with the careful and meticulous grading, the professional and friendly service. Top of the line seller. Many thanks John, I will be happy to be one of your regular customers. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

John shipped very quickly the books I bought from him (two high grade Fantastic Four and a Doctor Strange) and they already arrived to the house of my USA friend which holds some books for me to ship cumulatively.

So, although I don’t have them in hand, I wished to recommend dealing with him! (thumbs u

Purchased a small handful of readers. All the books received were in great condition. I am extremely happy to add them to my collection. The comics were well packed and shipped quickly. The seller is responsive and great to deal with.

Look forward to your next sale. Thank you. :whee:

I have received John’s books (a pair of SA FFs and a Doctor Strange) a few days ago (kept for me by a board friend to help me save on shipping) and I must say I am in awe.

Super-strictly graded as he even hammered a bit those CGC deslabbed books which he thought were fallen a bit compared to their stated grade.

Thank you again pal, they are awesome! (thumbs u