• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgerx Feedback Thread

54 posts in this topic

Sorry for the delay! John is an excellent buyer. Paid incredibly quickly and a problem free transaction from start to finish. I believe he bought some All Americans, an All Flash, and a Comic Cavalcade...he is a Golden Age DC buying maching (thumbs u

Looking forward to future deals my friend :whee:

SE (Heath)

Sent him the paypal payment on the evening of 12/3 and had the book on 12/6! SUPER fast shipping!

Also, the 1 CGC book he sent me was wrapped in so much bubble wrap, the USPS truck could literally have run the package over repeatedly and not cracked the slab.

A++++++, Highly recommend! (thumbs u

John sold some of his rights to a few of those Beatles songs he owns ( all now available from Itunes since he allowed this) and dropped no less than A QUANGZILLION DOLLARS in my ClooneyThon Thanks for Giving Thread!

I appreciate this man ... not only for the early Christmas gift of the recording rights for Strawberry Fields Forever (which I got at a discount with the BILLION DOLLARS I made off DCMan)... but for being a fantastic customer who I hope had a good time with the thread.

Many thanks sir!

Michael

I have had the pleasure of dealing with John on a few occasions. He is always prompt with payment and very easy to communicate with... classy guy!

Thanks John, I truly appreciate your business and believe we'll form a good friendship at the same time!

Good luck with your sales :)

John (thumbs u

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

What an awesome seller John is and I would highly recommend him

to any board member wanting a fair deal at a good price. The shipping

and packaging was perfect and his polite friendly communication was

a lot of fun and he always kept me up to date when payments arrived

and when the book was on the way. (thumbs u

Thanks again John for making this possible and I never dreamed I would

own such a nice copy of this baby. :cloud9:(worship) (worship)

Hulk181CGC90DS.jpg:cloud9:

fay :foryou: