• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just checking...

60 posts in this topic

You are ignoring this user.

hm

It just means I'm doing my job. ;)

That's a cool trick with the quote! lol

:blush:

zzz

:whistle:

(shrug)

Gotta look closely. It's a greggy special.

I can't believe I clicked Dice's link without even the slightest trepidation! One of us is definitely off of our game for that to happen without even a second thought!

Click this one. hm

Link

I can't believe I clicked Dice's link without even the slightest trepidation! One of us is definitely off of our game for that to happen without even a second thought!

Click this one. hm

Link

I'm the lion and your Bugs asking me how many lumps I want, right?

CAW-FEE! :insane:

4 hours left. It's at $1400 now.

I'm guessing it's a copy of the reprint from the Super Special, with a repro cover stapled to it.

I feel sorry for the buyer. :(

I'm guessing it's a copy of the reprint from the Super Special, with a repro cover stapled to it.

You said GA Collickedtheballs. :roflmao:

No, wait . . . :roflmao:

Seriously, wait . . . :roflmao:

You said GA Collickedtheballs. :roflmao:

No, wait . . . :roflmao:

Seriously, wait . . . :roflmao:

It's like a joke grenade. I throw them out there and you guys find them years later. :cry:

I want to know if anyone else see what I'm thinking. hm

I'm not going to say anything unless someone else says it first...

Link

I think username Stein just posted this book in the Please Grade My forum area. At least the cover looks the same, although I asked for inside back cover photos.

CORRECTION: It is the book Dice caught as Stein just posted the inside photo and it has double-staples.

:eek:

I want to know if anyone else see what I'm thinking. hm

I'm not going to say anything unless someone else says it first...

Link

I think username Stein just posted this book in the Please Grade My forum area. At least the cover looks the same, although I asked for inside back cover photos.

CORRECTION: It is the book Dice caught as Stein just posted the inside photo and it has double-staples.

:eek:

Is Stein the buyer or seller?

I bought it. I'll send it right into CGC and post an update when I find out what it is. Wouldn't be the first time I got taken on eBay. The seller had over 100 positive reviews so I took a gamble. I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm thinking I got taken.

I bought it. I'll send it right into CGC and post an update when I find out what it is. Wouldn't be the first time I got taken on eBay. The seller had over 100 positive reviews so I took a gamble. I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm thinking I got taken.

I wish you luck, man. If it's legit, you made a sweet buy.

The strange staple placement isn't unusual for Mad #1. I hope it turns out ok. (thumbs u