• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep #22 (1st Archie, Jughead, Veronica) For Sale [SOLD]

104 posts in this topic

Sorry. This is not really my thing. This is the first major thing I've sold in my life. I do some minor sales on Ebay time and again- check my feedback score. I wish I knew someone who could vouch for me. Of course, I'd do whatever it takes to prove my validity. You can trace my Ebay name back to the original listing. This book has been in my possession for a long time.

That's real mature...

You need a thick skin for this place. If you're the real deal we figure you'll stay a while and enjoy yourself.

:grin:

That's real mature...

You need a thick skin for this place. If you're the real deal we figure you'll stay a while and enjoy yourself.

Is it the same book?

It's the same book that was on eBay two weeks ago and yet so far his story sounds plausible.

It is possible that the other story that I was getting on the side may have had some wires crossed somewhere. I'm going to work that out.

It's getting late so we're going to work out a deal tomorrow as he says local pickup is ok. I do want the book.

Wow, this was fun.

lol

That's real mature...

Is it the same book?

It's the same book that was on eBay two weeks ago and yet so far his story sounds plausible.

It is possible that the other story that I was getting on the side may have had some wires crossed somewhere. I'm going to work that out.

It's getting late so we're going to work out a deal tomorrow as he says local pickup is ok. I do want the book.

Wow, this was fun.

lol

Good luck, Roy. :wishluck:

See you at Long Beach Comic Con at the end of the month?