• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUNKY'S "This N Tha' Sale" starting with "A - BATMAN"

85 posts in this topic

Does this mean that all of your Adventure Comics offerings have been posted? (shrug)

Hey John,

NO, just a sample of what we have, only so much time in the day, ya know. send me list of your wants, if you care to, had another board member do so, with the Adventures, and he was happy with the other three books I found for him.

Bunky

Got a few GA Bat's low grade, same terms apply. Have lots of lower grade SA Bats if you have any want list.

Brian

#11 0.5 PR $480.00 Classic Joker-c by Ray Robinson (3rd Joker-c, 6-7/42); Joker & Penguin app.; coverless; interior is 6.0 FINE; interior has no missing pages; JUNE/JULY 1942. Nice interior if somebody has the cover wrap.

08092010_scan003311.jpg

Got a few GA Bat's low grade, same terms apply. Have lots of lower grade SA Bats if you have any want list.

Brian

#11 0.5 PR $480.00 Classic Joker-c by Ray Robinson (3rd Joker-c, 6-7/42); Joker & Penguin app.; coverless; interior is 6.0 FINE; interior has no missing pages; JUNE/JULY 1942. Nice interior if somebody has the cover wrap.

08092010_scan003311.jpg

Did the prices for these Bat books come from comicspriceguide.com? Looks like most of them are within a couple dollars of those prices. I love me some Batman, but these prices are twice as high as the same books have closed at in higher grades recently on E-Bay. I'll make an offer on the lot, but I don't think I would go above 30% of the asking price.

Looking them up, a couple are even above comicpriceguide.com's astonomical unicorn prices.

Brian

08092010_scan003311.jpg

Did the prices for these Bat books come from comicspriceguide.com? Looks like most of them are within a couple dollars of those prices. I love me some Batman, but these prices are twice as high as the same books have closed at in higher grades recently on E-Bay. I'll make an offer on the lot, but I don't think I would go above 30% of the asking price.

Looking them up, a couple are even above comicpriceguide.com's astonomical unicorn prices.

I would guess they came with OS, the two I checked out matched.

This seller is an actual comic dealer, not just a collector selling his books as many sellers on ebay are. I am sure he would give a bit of a discount but personally offering 30% of asking price on Gold and Atom age books, well that's pretty bad. Even worse you did it in the thread and not via PM.

If I'm not mistaken, that's an early Bill Everett cover. Cool.

His second cover, and first interior story.

AMF 1/2 is a very scarce, and "Amazing" book.

To see a solid copy like this one for sale is just... :o

Very cool! Congrats to whoever got this. FYI - I'm reading the Bill Everett book "FIRE & WATER" and it's awesome! About 1/2 of it is filled with art, much of it previously unreleased. Totally worth checking out!

I would guess they came with OS, the two I checked out matched.

This seller is an actual comic dealer, not just a collector selling his books as many sellers on ebay are. I am sure he would give a bit of a discount but personally offering 30% of asking price on Gold and Atom age books, well that's pretty bad. Even worse you did it in the thread and not via PM.

(thumbs u

No harm no foul, I did check the OS guide, and yeah, its high, should be in the 250 300 ish? but open to PM's

My partner and I often disagree with pricing, good cop bad cop, he afraid of giving somthing away, and I'm like "SELL IT" :acclaim:

Bunk Bri

Prices seem in line with OSPG. Brian is an accurate and tight grader, so you'll get a book as described (or maybe nicer). Books on ebay tend to be overgraded (or worse), so prices tend to reflect the higher risk.

Good luck on your sale - and keep the books coming!