• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These things usually warrant some sort of post

22 posts in this topic

5000 slabs...do you still have them all?...when I had 500 I thought I had "too many"...wow

3 runs of Avengers takes up a little space.

lol

:headbang:

5000 slabs...do you still have them all?...when I had 500 I thought I had "too many"...wow

lol

Hence the sales thread for the new addition to the house. Some of us are happy to have a "comic room", Jeff won't be happy until he has a full on "comic wing".

That's just what I have in the Registry. I've got others that don't have sets yet.

lol

Hence the sales thread for the new addition to the house. Some of us are happy to have a "comic room", Jeff won't be happy until he has a full on "comic wing".

I'll be happy if the floors don't dip.

That's just what I have in the Registry. I've got others that don't have sets yet.

Wow, congratulations on the books and the post count! :applause:

Three years, 3000 posts and 5000 slabs. Gotta be the most bizarre post to slab ratio in the community.
hm How many multiples?

Too, too many. At least 500.

that be a lot of dern slabs!