• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your (Raw) Celeb Signatures (Non CGC)...

152 posts in this topic

This is an awesome signed print. It's signed by Picasso in pencil just below the pritned signature. What makes it cool is when I got it on the wall, a friend of mine just gasped. He said "I saw this on CNN! They were talking about what a steal it was but how the gallery was happy that eBay was helping get art into hands of average people" or something to that effect. Normally $1200-2500 for a signed Picasso print, let's just say I got it at a fraction of the low end....

:whistle:

PicassoDM.jpg

Kurt Russell. Picked it up for $10 over a year ago. Looks legit (shrug)

If you bought it directly from the creative team on Snake Plissken, I can vouch that it's real. They had a meeting with Kurt while working on the book, and had him sign a few copies of their books for them. They also have some John Carpenter signed copies as well. Unfortunately, I found out about this way AFTER the meetings, so I couldn't conveniently sit in the room as a witness for them. :)

Joel

I've got a few....

FOO.jpg

:o

I saw these guys twice at the Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa. Bigger than a club, lots smaller than an arena. The second show was in August and it was too hot to breathe in there as there was no A/C. When they played the encore, there were only about 50 of us left. It was awesome!