• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superhero Height List - Just How Tall Are They?

51 posts in this topic

Cosmic:

Silver Surfer Official Default is 6'4"

Thinking more along the lines of eternity, watcher, galactus, etc...

Gotcha!

Eternity Official Height - "Inapplicable"

Galactus Official - 28'9" (but he can vary at discretion)

Watcher - "Variable"

Wow, surprised you had an answer here. Galactus looks a heck of a lot larger than 4-5X hulk in most images.

hulk-galactus-wallpaper-l.jpg

I'd think he'd be at least 50-100' (shrug)

There was a feature/chart that compared Spider-Man's strength compared with other Marvel characters, and IIRC, also showed their height? I think it was drawn by Layton and it was back in the late 70's early 80's

I forgot which book it was, but I think it was an ASM Annual :shrug:

Cosmic:

Silver Surfer Official Default is 6'4"

Thinking more along the lines of eternity, watcher, galactus, etc...

Gotcha!

Eternity Official Height - "Inapplicable"

Galactus Official - 28'9" (but he can vary at discretion)

Watcher - "Variable"

Wow, surprised you had an answer here. Galactus looks a heck of a lot larger than 4-5X hulk in most images.

I'd think he'd be at least 50-100' (shrug)

I agree fully. But the official default is 28'9" (an odd measure in itself) and part of his powers is he can manipulate matter and make him self bigger.

Want to know is default weight? 18.2 tons !!

There was a feature/chart that compared Spider-Man's strength compared with other Marvel characters, and IIRC, also showed their height? I think it was drawn by Layton and it was back in the late 70's early 80's

It may have been in Contest of champions, But ASM Annual sounds familiar also

I don't think it showed their heights. I think it was annual 15, it had The Punisher on a reddish cover.

I don't think it showed their heights. I think it was annual 15, it had The Punisher on a reddish cover.

Yeah you're right. It DD show a lot of them standing next to each other, so you could see their height differential comapred to one another

Here's a tough one for you.

How many teeth do Rob Liefeld characters have? hm

liefeld-teeth.jpg

lotsateeth.jpg

42 - you always need extra teeth when biting through those pesky storage pouches all over your arms, legs, and waist.

Where do you think Douglas Adams came up with that number? (shrug)

ASM Annual #15

MU%20Strength%20Chart.jpg