• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

genrlzod's Feedback

19 posts in this topic

Super awesome experience working with Erich. Great deal on my new Hulk 180, 181 and 182 -- and packed better than Fort Knox.

Appreciate it. Thanks Erich!

Stand up guy, excellent to work with. I hope we can do business again down the road.

Huge Kudos to Erich for his recent purchases - it's greatly appreciated. Super quic payment, great taste and the General? :gossip: He's actually a softy and good guy. So next time you want to curse him for being mean to Margot Kidder think twice - that's just a facade he puts up.

genrlzod bought a Superman from me and the transaction was as smooth as can be. Paid fast, communicates well, and appreciates the effort you put into packaging a book right.

**DO NOT HESITATE TO DEAL WITH THIS GUY!**

Thanks again, genrlzod!

Sincerely, Justin (Om)

Erich bought a couple books from me from VCC and it went over without a hitch. He paid quickly and we a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks.

Sold Erich a book at the last VCC. Excellent customer, fast payment, friendly and professional from start to finish. I'm very happy to have met you Erich, many thanks and I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R