• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #112

20 posts in this topic

Yeah, that smudge on the back confuses me. It almost looks like it was a production defect. But that just doesn't make sense to me so I'm confused. It doesn't look like crayon or marker or chocolate cake or anything.... That smudge is one of the major reasons I wanted to post the book to see what folks think. Thanks for looking!

Yeah, that smudge on the back confuses me. It almost looks like it was a production defect. But that just doesn't make sense to me so I'm confused. It doesn't look like crayon or marker or chocolate cake or anything.... That smudge is one of the major reasons I wanted to post the book to see what folks think. Thanks for looking!

The green mark on the top back edge. Is that ink? Distributor's overspray?

Regarding the comment about cropped, the bottom edge does look suspicious, but there's no way to say anything definitive about it, without having the book in hand.

Given no resto, I'd say this looks like a 9.2 book.

Yeah, I was talking about the top of the back cover. I'm not sure what that smudge is. I don't think it's paint because it seems the same thickness there as the rest of the cover and that's why it confuses me. The finger print on the front cover is not part of a bigger smudge...that fingerprint KILLS me!