• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Kudos!
4 4

223 posts in this topic

I received another box of expertly packed books from the expert grader Kramerica! The books were even undergraded in my opinion, and way below book value - but who is complaining - Mark is all about making the buyer happy and is one of the best sellers, (and is also a very cool person to chat with about comics, life, etc.)... :applause:

I can't say enough for all my transactions with Mark, but I'll try. His grading is always on target and communication is second to none, and always entertaining. I continue to look forward to all his threads because I KNOW there will always be something I want there. It's a genuine joy every time we talk.

Buy books from Mark, and you will NOT be disappointed. Ever. I found a mini Seahawks helmet in the last box she shipped to me. I laughed so hard and so did my wife. It's went right on my shelf.

Not my Niner's shelf, of course ;)

Buying from Mark is a great experience, and I think you should all join in (once I've made my choices, that is :whistle: )

I just got another order in from Mark today, and as always, everything was perfect. My mailman is going to have to buy new shoes -- he's wearing his out from bringing so many packages with purchases from Mark to my door. :cloud9:

Great prices, great packaging, great customer service, great guy to talk to. It doesn't get any better than dealing with Mark -- though I'm not saying anything that a ton of people don't know already. (thumbs u