• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery TIMELYS - CLOSED MOVED TO EBAY!

22 posts in this topic

CLOSED

Moved -> http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_ssn=albotz&_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

Need to move some books to help fund my Batman Tec addiction.

Standard rules apply. First :takeit: in thread rules all. PM's considered. Free USPS Shipping. Only Shipping in US (PM to discuss and maybe we can work something out international). No Probation list buyers. Payment by Paypal Only.

All books are priced at, or slightly below, what I've got in 'em. (thumbs u

Books coming up in a giffy.

Marvel Mystery #9 PR / Incomplete

$2,600

Will be shipped via USPS Express Mail in Fortress holder.

Grade: Grade: 100% Original and absolutely no restoration! Front cover is detached, the back cover is missing. Interior is complete. Somewhat slightly brittle at the bottom right corner and at part of the spine area. But NO flaking.

The front cover is original to the interior, it is NOT married from another copy.

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

$2,600

Grade: Grade: 100% Original and absolutely no restoration! Front cover is detached, the back cover is missing. Interior is complete. Somewhat slightly brittle at the bottom right corner and at part of the spine area. But NO flaking.

The front cover is original to the interior, it is NOT married from another copy.

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

Oh my.....this certainly ought to sell pretty quickly.

$2,600

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

So tempting

$2,600

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

So tempting

No kidding. I have never pulled the trigger on something so costly, but what a way to spend some hard earned cash!

One last thing:

Had a boardie in near agreement on the #9 but saying he'd would be interested it if I met him on a payment date. I replied and said yes I can meet you there, are we ago? But have no heard back yet. Been 4 hours. But needed to go ahead and list it on eBay so it ends at the time I'd like it too.

If that boardie comes back in agreement, since we where in a near sale, I'll be removing it from eBay to sell to him.

If not, live auction it stays.

Thanks everyone!

:takeit: per pm agreement. Thank You.

Regarding the MM9 sale above:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the buyer ("Boobiegears") has gone silent. I have tried contacting him and have not heard from him since November 8th, so two and a half weeks, and he said he would pay in full by November 17th. But it's now late Nov 26, and again: he said he would pay on Nov 17, and I have not heard from him at all since Nov 8. So as far as I'm concerned its a no sale.

Just annoying because I wanted to list it on eBay, took it off eBay to sell to this member after hearing back from him a day after an almost sale, and now 2.5 weeks later have not heard a thing. :pullhair: So a big waste of time. :sorry:

I've never had this happen on the boards before - can anyone fill me in on any (if any) further proper procedures with what to do in this scenario?

Anyways as far as I am concerned the sale with the above boardie is a no go and the 9 is still currently available.

So If anyone is interested in the 9, shoot me a PM. And I may be listing it on eBay here soon.

Boobiegears was one of many shills for previously banned member and HOS List member Taz.

:ohnoez:

That would explain it!

Should have checked the strikes thread.

He "Took It" 11/08 and there it says he was banned 11/10

Okedoke, thanks for the link!

Thread officially closed. Gonna relist the 9 in another "clean" thread.

Thanks!