• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic-keys now selling CGC graded comics?

83 posts in this topic

Perhaps he is now showing that what he is selling is restored .. but this line from the auction description ???

I won this 2 years+ ago on Ebay in an "as is" 3 day auction and detected some very slight, professional color touch on two very small spine stresses.

Hate to be the doubting Tomas, but I seriously doubt that he just happened to have won this and then noticed it was restoed. Odds are that he is the one to blame the restoration on. Sure seems funny to me that old Danny boy won soooo many restored comics and is now selling them off...

He may well have bought a restored book, I don't know. I still find it strange though that he's able to detect restoration just by looking at a scan of a book that's in a CGC holder, but has such a hard time seeing restoration on books that are in hand. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif