• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question!

9 posts in this topic

This probrably has been brought up on an occasion or two (or maybe ten...being new here, i have no idea!)...but what is the best way of going about getting your comics graded? Should I sign up on this site and send them in that way or is it better to go through a lcs? Or is there another alternative?

I have a GS X-Men #1 just waiting to get graded and I want to do it in the best way. Also, for a book of that caliber, what time turnaround can i expect?

Sign up with CGC for 99$ for a year membership, and they send you a certificate for 3 free express grades. Total turnaround time, about 2-3 weeks from time you pay 99$ until you get your books back. Just make sure you use the free three wisely.

Key comics go to CGC and all mid-range CGG and modern to both wink.gif

The only thing I would send to CGG is my dirty underwear.

And that's only because they seem to be so good at a clean and press.

No starch, please. I don't like my nuts to get chaffed. sumo.gif

Key comics go to CGC and all mid-range CGG and modern to both wink.gif

The only thing I would send to CGG is my dirty underwear.

And that's only because they seem to be so good at a clean and press.

No starch, please. I don't like my nuts to get chaffed. sumo.gif

Would that be the Hershey Pedigree? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.giftonofbricks.gif