• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seanfingh's F-ing Feedback Thread

75 posts in this topic

Just bought a bunch of slabs from Sean and couldnt be happier. Packaging was great and the price was more than fair (thumbs u

Also, A little snafu with the order and he went out of his way to make things right. Highly recommend and will DEFINITELY buy more books from him.

Thanks again Sean!

Worked out a deal with Sean for a X-men 21 slab. Nothing to complain about except he made me spend money with that gorgeous slab. lol Good experience and would buy from him again.

the best trade iv had all year!!! even hand delivered the book to me... truthfully i had more fun with him than most dates :o even paid for dinner :)

63bde748.jpg

Wow, I never realised his hair was powerful enough to turn a whole room red.

Double Post !

Just got my package of 6 slabbled Crisis issues from the man!

This man can pack almost as well as I can ! Sean packs it TIGHT!

Seriously tho.... HE PACKS IT TIGHT !

... but really seriously this time, Sean literally PACKED DAT TIGHT!

Great deal, great pack, fast ship and a cool dude. Love him to death :)

Unlike Rupp, I felt that Sean's package was to small and came to quickly. Yeah the goods were in there as tight as you can get, but I much prefer a larger box. Matter of taste I guess.

He did his best so I'm not opposed to letting him try it again.

I got another box of slabs from sean the other day.

Great books, great price, great communication, great shipping. Just all around GREAT!

I'd do business with sean any day of the week and twice on FRIDAY! :cloud9: