• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

ASM_648_BlackCat_Hughes.jpg

Another AH for charity I think it was for Old English Sheepdog Rescue or maybe tsunami. Regardless got it done myself cheaper than what people are posting on freebay for.

Hey at least you got it SS'd. I got the evil eye when I asked if I could go get a CAW, so i just dropped my donation in the Jar and moved along lol

ASM_648_BlackCat_Hughes.jpg

Another AH for charity I think it was for Old English Sheepdog Rescue or maybe tsunami. Regardless got it done myself cheaper than what people are posting on freebay for.

Hey at least you got it SS'd. I got the evil eye when I asked if I could go get a CAW, so i just dropped my donation in the Jar and moved along lol

I saw Adam was doing these at Heroes, went and got Joe, Dre tagged along and he was knocking them out so quick it was nothing. I didn't even mention it. Mine comes back today!