• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

Under "New" Ownership, and in need of colors:

ASMRO.jpg

That's a great book with or without color!

Good snag Adonis!

Rich

I was actually sitting at the Big Apple Spring with Ryan Ottley as he drew this, am super jealous. I helped him with an image of Venom to base it off.

I recently picked up two copies to put together some jam pieces at various shows. I started one at WW New Orleans and was thrilled to get two great Spidey head sketches from Panosian and Saviuk. It is currently at CGC, and at some later show it'll get cracked to finish up (and I may just have to get the back cover done too). This is my first crack at a sketch cover, and I can see how this can get addictive!

ASM648.jpg

So my girlfriend and I attended our 1st Comic Con just two days ago in London. We didn't know what to expect but it turned out to be a great overall experience. Apart from extremely hurt feet (standing in line for hours) we managed to come up with 6 sketches. One of them (by John McCrea) wasn't picked up but we'll hopefully get it later.

Here's a group pic of the sketches all on ASM 648, I'll upload more in the "London Comic Con" thread and "Display your SS Spider-man "

img0958z.jpg

So my girlfriend and I attended our 1st Comic Con just two days ago in London. We didn't know what to expect but it turned out to be a great overall experience. Apart from extremely hurt feet (standing in line for hours) we managed to come up with 6 sketches. One of them (by John McCrea) wasn't picked up but we'll hopefully get it later.

Here's a group pic of the sketches all on ASM 648, I'll upload more in the "London Comic Con" thread and "Display your SS Spider-man "

img0958z.jpg

:applause: very nice congrats