• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con March 4th-6th 2011

175 posts in this topic

greggy will be in Seattle, WA to keep joeypost out of trouble. :foryou: Their light rail system will take you from the Sea-Tac airport to within 3 blocks walking distance of the convention site and hotels. :applause: Be there, buddy.

Looking into airfare now.

greggy will be in Seattle, WA to keep joeypost out of trouble. :foryou: Their light rail system will take you from the Sea-Tac airport to within 3 blocks walking distance of the convention site and hotels. :applause: Be there, buddy.

Make it happen

Make it happen

:baiting: I'll get to it, when I get to it.

I'm planning on being at ECCC as well, but I have a bit of a question about getting some grading done. I'm bringing my sketch covers of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero for Larry Hama to sign, and I was wondering if anyone could help to clue me in on the process for getting them graded as SS and what the cost would be. If I have them ship the slabs to me, would it only be $17 for modern or $25 for fast track?

Thanx!

Danny,

You may still be able to book the 3 star 6th Ave Inn for $59/night for 2 beds which includes free parking. Most of the other hotels are closer to WA. State Convention Center but may charge $20-25 for parking alone.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/hotels.php

I stayed here last year and was clean but very dated. So basically a good cheap hotel.

John

Make it happen

Ticket purchased.

Make it happen

Ticket purchased.

:cloud9:

Make it happen

Ticket purchased.

Now all I need are accomodations :baiting:

Make it happen

Ticket purchased.

Now all I need are accomodations :baiting:

Great to see you're coming out Joey. I booked the Crowne Plaza a few blocks away from the convention center. The Sheraton right next to the convention center wasn't worth the extra $30 bucks a night in the end.