• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con March 4th-6th 2011

175 posts in this topic

Coming in a day early to check out the sites, will be there Thursday (thumbs u

Any snow or ice on the I-5 yet? It is snowing in Vancouver, BC and there was a 12 inch dump of snow in Victoria, BC a few days ago. Drive safely to Seattle, WA. :gossip:

It's snowing down by Ramona, but I will be flying in on thursday. (thumbs u

Coming in a day early to check out the sites, will be there Thursday (thumbs u

Any snow or ice on the I-5 yet? It is snowing in Vancouver, BC and there was a 12 inch dump of snow in Victoria, BC a few days ago. Drive safely to Seattle, WA. :gossip:

It's snowing down by Ramona, but I will be flying in on thursday. (thumbs u

:(

Well, the con just got a bit less exciting for me. The girlfriend and I just parted ways... :(

She will no longer be accompanying me on the trip.

:( Sorry to hear that.

That's a bummer. Don't worry, hanging around with greggy for five minutes will depress you more.

Seriously, sorry to hear about that. :foryou:

Well, the con just got a bit less exciting for me. The girlfriend and I just parted ways... :(

That's a bummer. Don't worry, hanging around with greggy for five minutes will depress you more.

Get your own pass, jerk.

Get your own pass, jerk.

lol

Well..... I heard Greggy Love you long time :gossip:lol

Well..... I heard Greggy Love you long time :gossip:lol

:eek:

Just booked a 4 star hotel on Priceline for a $75 bid and got the Westin Seattle.

Actually didn't expect to get it for that price so I guess I'm in.

lol

Not bad, I think.

(shrug)

I'll get you a copy, no problem.

thank you sir. on another note since my wife and dughter are skipping out I have two extra tickets for Saturday anybody still need some I would hate to see them go to waste nd I dont think they have a return policy.

Just booked a 4 star hotel on Priceline for a $75 bid and got the Westin Seattle.

Actually didn't expect to get it for that price so I guess I'm in.

lol

Not bad, I think.

(shrug)

If it's the one over by the rail then that's a good price. It's just down the street from the Mall as well. I used to live nearby on Second Ave. across from the Crocodile overlooking the Puget Sound, good location... Watch out for the druggies northwest of there though... :baiting: