• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remembering November 18th, 1992

185 posts in this topic

I just sorted my collection of first and later printings of the run, including the Funeral for a Friend books, so I can stop buying too many multiples. I've been buying them when I see them in dollar boxes for years, and now I can get at least a little systematic about it. lol

And yes, I'm trying to assemble a complete set of later printings, even of the FFF. I'm working on a set of DCUs as well, so sooner or later I'll need an Action #686 second print regardless.

Let me know if you find any extras. That's the one that eludes me.

I just sorted my collection of first and later printings of the run, including the Funeral for a Friend books, so I can stop buying too many multiples. I've been buying them when I see them in dollar boxes for years, and now I can get at least a little systematic about it. lol

And yes, I'm trying to assemble a complete set of later printings, even of the FFF. I'm working on a set of DCUs as well, so sooner or later I'll need an Action #686 second print regardless.

Let me know if you find any extras. That's the one that eludes me.

I remember seeing that, will do!

They're already popping. Not as high as November 19, 1992 yet lol but they fetch nice coin.

hm

November 19th on the West Coast, the books were still cover price....

:whistle:

Not in Northern California, where I was.

Is the SF Bay Area in Northern California?

New books came out on Friday on the West Coast at that time.