• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inspired by ian's photo.....

35 posts in this topic

Thanks all! I of course thought of a few i should have put in after the fact like ASM121 & IM55 oh well!

The desk does look 70's, it was green originally as well, but i repainted it brighter recently. It was that DREADFUL avocado green they used back then 893whatthe.gif

i know sorry.gif but you still knew what it was! thumbsup2.gif
Yep...I've owned or own at least one copy of every book on the table. Of course, I don't have most of the Marvels anymore! 893frustrated.gif

I think Ian's and Now shiverbones pictures have inspired quite a few of us. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am going to spend the next couple of days trying to organize my comics into GA, SA, BA, and moderns so that I can get a picture like that together. Additionally it will save me time when I purchase books since I won't have to go through everything when I go to put them away!!! thumbsup2.gif