• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #13

8 posts in this topic

Picked this book up during Mid-Ohio Con; thought it might be nice to read some of those Lee/Ditko stories before a certain "wall-crawler" made a 1st appearance:

aaf13-f.jpg

aaf13-b.jpg

Here's some interior page pics; somewhat leery about scanning the insides of a comic, so I used my cellphone. Hope they're legibly viewable. *NOTE* - That's my shadow on the bottom-right hand corner of these pics; please disregard:

SSPX0067.jpg

SSPX0068.jpg

Don't know whether to grade this book as a .5 or 1.0, but definitely a "reader" copy. Critique is always welcome. Thanx! :)

I'm with the 1.0 also. Cool book!

1.0 IMHO. Cool book!

I cant see the top staple so i'll assume it's detached at the top but the bottom definitely looks attached.

I'll say 1.0

is the cover attached? if so 1.0

Thanks to all that replied; after walking around Mid-Ohio con and looking at all the better looking books there, something in my mind told me to buy this one; perhaps it was to capture a piece of Marvel's soon-to-be-expanding history in my hands, no matter what the grade. I've placed it in mylar and is now treated like china, and now it's the oldest book in my collection.

Again, thanks. You guys rock! :headbang: