• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shazam! The Golden Age of the Worlds Mightiest Mortal

3 posts in this topic

Anyone else have a chance to pick up this book yet? Mine showed up last week from Amazon and I thought it was great. The book mainly focuses on collectables other than the comics, which I thought was great, seeing how I only collect the comics but like seeing all the different merchandise that was made for Captain Marvel. Worth checking out for sure if you are a Fawcett fan.

http://www.amazon.com/Shazam-Golden-Worlds-Mightiest-Mortal/dp/0810995964/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290141693&sr=8-1

Thanks for providing information about the book as I've had it on my Amazon wishlist. I was looking for something more on the comics and artists so at least I know it's probably not what I'm looking for.

Thanks for providing information about the book as I've had it on my Amazon wishlist. I was looking for something more on the comics and artists so at least I know it's probably not what I'm looking for.

Yeah, it is really limited on info on the comics or artists. In fact, the only complete story in there is a Captain Marvel story by Simon and Kirby from CMA #1, which I thought was an odd choice to use rather than a CC Beck story.