• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Signature Series Tale of Woe

126 posts in this topic

i'm sure i'll get a PM monday from Paul about being mean to DWC.

Will he ask you to put your nose in the corner?

what? :screwy:

It's a form of punishment. Such as "Bad, Anthony, bad. Go stand in the corner by your self." It was common in grade school.

It's a form of punishment. Such as "Bad, Anthony, bad. Go stand in the corner by your self." It was common in grade school.

And in Dirty Dancing.

And in Dirty Dancing.

Nobody puts pirate in the corner.

DesertWind will want to post here

Its funny but I also left an Avengers 1 with Desert Wind at the Toronto Con. I have yet to receive my book also. (Admittedly I did not pay for expedited service as it was of much lower grade than Drew's comic but it has been a while.)

Phone calls to CGC on Monday.

Drew, sounds to me like you need a conference call between Desert Wind and CGC so that they can stop pointing fingers at each other.

Best of luck.

Sanj

I left three books with DWC in late September for them to get signed. Have not heard a word from them since. Is this normal procedure for them? Nothing HG, but it did include an Avengers 1 and an Avengers 4.

How would one go about checking if CGC has a book when you don't have an invoice number?

I left three books with DWC in late September for them to get signed. Have not heard a word from them since. Is this normal procedure for them? Nothing HG, but it did include an Avengers 1 and an Avengers 4.

How would one go about checking if CGc has a book when you don't have an invoice number?

you can't, you contact the facilitator.