• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Green Hornet Trailer

29 posts in this topic

Went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday with a friend because we had free tickets.

zzz - A great nap!

The Green Hornet and Green Lantern trailers were shown. The audience was laughing and getting into the Green Hornet trailer. The Green Lantern trailer - nothing.

Went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday with a friend because we had free tickets.

zzz - A great nap!

The Green Hornet and Green Lantern trailers were shown. The audience was laughing and getting into the Green Hornet trailer. The Green Lantern trailer - nothing.

Wow! very interesting.One of the reasons I always liked Green Hornet was he looked like a gangsta,not the typical super hero who wore bright colorful tights

4189571_1.jpg

plus you gotta love the Black Beauty.

Movie-Poster-Green-Hornet.jpg

I think it looks like a perfect way to kill a couple of hours at the theater. And the Black Beauty looks awesome. It is going to be parked in front of Bedrock City for a day around the time of the premiere. I can't wait!

My sentiments exactly! Fun is the best thing to have, and comic movies are fun.

Happy Birthday :applause:

I saw the trailer before Harry Potter, I'm surprised at how much fun it looks. I was expecting this to be a bomb, but the audience really enjoyed the preview.