• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A ton of my best books...Slabbed, Raw! My last Mega-Sale!

440 posts in this topic

Batman 427 in 9.8. This book is a stunner.

GPA is 154 12 month and 161 last sale. I know this copy is not graded, but you could make it so. :)

Minute bindery issue at the top and bottom of the spine are magnified in this larger scan.

Much nicer price!

:applause:

Cap 201 in 9.6-9.8 This is a Sulipa Manitoba copy. I have the cert somewhere but have misplaced it. I will try to find it and send it with the book. It is here somewhere, so if it is not found by the time the books ship, I will send it to you after the fact. I know I have it though. Same thing with the 207 and 212 that will follow.

I paid more than this as you can imagine.

Cap201newManitoba.jpg

DC Special 4. Early Abel appearance...heck, I think it is his first as he is in about 4 of the pages....at least I remeber him to be.

CGC 9.4 OW/W pages. Adams cover.

Case is cracked on the back in the label area, but it does not harm the book or the integrity of the slab. I bought this book for about 185....it can be yours for

100.00 :news: SOLD to mrlatko

DCSpecial4.1.jpg

DCSpecial4.2.jpg

DC Special 4. Early Abel appearance...heck, I think it is his first as he is in about 4 of the pages....at least I remeber him to be.

This is his 1st appearance, Scott. And Cain 1st appears in HOM #175.

I think it is his 1st appearance too, but OPG and CGC seem to not recognize it as so...They say HOS 81 is his first....but I think this is his first....they view this book as almost a cameo...but a cameo is not 4 pages! Under-valued book in my opinion.

CGC 9.4 OW/W pages. Adams cover.

Case is cracked on the back in the label area, but it does not harm the book or the integrity of the slab. I bought this book for about 185....it can be yours for

DCSpecial4.1.jpg

DCSpecial4.2.jpg

:takeit:

Boys Ranch 6 in CGC 8.5 OW/W pages.

Awesome page quality for this issue, as most of the Harvey's have cream or even tan pages....and it is the highest graded copy on the census. Simon and Kirby cover and art in what I consider to be possibly the finest series they ever worked on.

GPA on this book is 225 from 2009, which is what I paid for it. No other info as this is the highest graded tied with the Chuch copy which sold for 190 in 2003.

I would like my purchase price please.

BoysRanch.1.jpgBoysRanch6.2.jpg

Dark Tower--The Gunslinger Born Sketch Variants. All in 9.8 W

I love these covers and will rebuild this run again someday. But for now, someone is going to get all 8 of these books (included is a regular cover to #1 as well, in 9.8) for 150.00

150.00 :news:SOLD to conditionfreak

DarkTowerSketch1.1.jpg

DarkTower2.1new.jpg

DarkTower3.1new.jpg

DarkTower4.1new.jpg

DarkTower5.1new.jpg

DarkTower6.1new.jpg

DarkTower7.1new.jpg

DarkTower1.reg.jpg