• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Primetime's Dirty Dozen Grail-Raising Sale--Timelys, Silver, & Bronze**

84 posts in this topic

FMV seems to have slowed on this book..I still think it's a very strong Timely to own, especially if you can't afford/find a Marvel 9. As I mentioned in my previous thread, I think this copy could be pressed to a 5.0-6.0. Colors really "pop" on this copy. Selling at my cost.

Human Torch #8

CGC 4.5 ow/w

SOLD

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

HumanTorch8_CGCVG45_bc.jpg

FMV seems to have slowed on this book..I still think it's a very strong Timely to own, especially if you can't afford/find a Marvel 9. As I mentioned in my previous thread, I think this copy could be pressed to a 5.0-6.0. Colors really "pop" on this copy. Selling at my cost.

Human Torch #8

CGC 4.5 ow/w

$2,000

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

I didn't want to comment before, but this price is in line with what I sold m copy to Phil for. Great book, it doesn't get much better then this (thumbs u

Human Torch #8

CGC 4.5 ow/w

$2,000

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

I didn't want to comment before, but this price is in line with what I sold m copy to Phil for. Great book, it doesn't get much better then this (thumbs u

thanks! looking to upgrade? :baiting: