• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

potluck g.a. for sale. little bit of everything--10% off all books

67 posts in this topic

going to list a bunch of raw gold and a few slabs over the next few pages. raw is $5 s/h usa, slabs $8. actual cost for foreign. i'll take it on the thread wins, but i'll consider a pm counter. paypal fine.

first up:

crippen copy of super-mystery 4/1. vg. $100.

supmystery.jpg

an unbelievably desirable d.c. one of the seminal books in the hobby. the crown jewel of any collection... wait a minute, oh, wrong book---no, this one is a p.o.s., hence me trying to sell it. there is a crack up on the top corner of the slab. doesn't affect the book at all, but it's there.

adventure 94, blue 4.5. king kirby cover. $200. SOLD!!

adv94.jpg

an unbelievably desirable d.c. one of the seminal books in the hobby. the crown jewel of any collection... wait a minute, oh, wrong book---no, this one is a p.o.s., hence me trying to sell it. there is a crack up on the top corner of the slab. doesn't affect the book at all, but it's there.

adventure 94, blue 4.5. king kirby cover. $200.

adv94.jpg

:takeit:

an unusual book. air fighters 7, in what would be 8.0 with WHITE pages, BUT some insufficiently_thoughtful_person trimmed the top edge of the cover. not the book, but only the top edge of the cover [the white you see at bottom is not the splash page--it is a white surplus border on the bottom of the cover]. it is gorgeous, but flawed. thousand bucks in 8.0 guide. $300 here, less than vg guide.

af7uc.jpg

adventure 94, blue 4.5. king kirby cover. $200.

adv94.jpg

:takeit:

WINNAH!!!!!!!