• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

potluck g.a. for sale. little bit of everything--10% off all books

67 posts in this topic

yankee 2. no staples. pages not bad looking, but brittle at bottom and along spine, with chipping. i have no idea what to grade it. it's 187 in good guide. half that? $93.

yankee2.jpg

#1 is $187 in Good....#2 is $87.

yankee 2. no staples. pages not bad looking, but brittle at bottom and along spine, with chipping. i have no idea what to grade it. it's 187 in good guide. half that? $93.

yankee2.jpg

thank you---just dropped it to 50 smackers.

yankee2.jpg

thank you---just dropped it to 50 smackers.

(thumbs u

i agree.what timelys you got,PLEASE.

no undercopies currently available, tho' i admit a capatilized 'please' had me thinking about busting up the run.

tell you what i'll do--other than a miss fury 5 that may come free soon, and which is sharon's by prior arrangment, i will pm you with my next undercopy before listing it. just cuz sha' vouches for you, and you are so single-minded about timelys, which warms my heart.