• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 Club

612 posts in this topic

Here's a beat but complete copy with hidden treasure

dd1.jpg

And the hidden treasure

sig.JPG

Got this one for $25! It's due for an upgrade, and that may happen this year, we'll see. If so, this will end up on the boards.

I know of a good home for him. :baiting:

From Wiki:

Writer and comics historian Mark Evanier said that Kirby designed the basic image of Daredevil's costume, though Everett modified it. The character's original costume design was a combination of black, yellow, and red, reminiscent of acrobat tights. Wally Wood, a highly regarded artist known for his 1950s EC Comics stories, penciled issues #5-8, introducing Daredevil's modern red costume in issue #7.

Doesn't say that it was directed from above, just that Wally Wood introduced the new costume. Thank goodness, too, since the yellow costume was quite gaudy.

Thought I had posted mine, but I guess not. I'm not a big DD collector but just couldn't pass this one up when I had the chance. Opened me up to collecting the yellow costume books.

006.jpg

Anyone know the GPA for a 6.5-8.0? I wanna make it in this club bad

:cry: haha

6.5 - 2010 average is $700, 12 month average is $949, 90 day average is $915

7.0 - 2010 average is $1,342, 12 month average is $1,533, no 90 day average

7.5 - 2010 average is $1,621, 12 month average is $1,923, no 90 day average

8.0 - 2010 average is $2,106, 12 month average is $2,272, 90 day average is $2,619

Good luck with your hunt!