• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Museum of Sex NYC + Comics

13 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm curating a exhibit, "Comics Stripped", at the prestigious Museum of Sex in New York City. We are going to fill a comic rack (Clean Wholesome Comics!) with sexy comics from the Golden Age as part of the exhibit. I need scans of great sexy covers--jungle, crime, horror, romance, sci-fi, teenage, etc. at 300 dpi. matt baker to wally wood. With the scans we will create fake comics for a rack that will go in a glass case and turn).

BTW, we are also having original art by Wally Wood, R. Crumb, Harvey Kurtzman, Dan DeCarlo, Jack Cole, Bill Ward, Frank Frazetta, Milo Manara, Matt Baker, etc. and looking for a select few more pieces.

The exhibit goes from Tijuana Bibes to digital on-line comics but really hope you guys can help me well represent the Golden Age--my FAVE.

Open to any ideas about all this and help, but I'm the last days in putting this together so please hurry.

Also putting together a book based on the exhibit. You can see my books at yoebooks(dot)com and email me at yoecomix(at)hotmail.com Thanks deeply for your help! You will be credited on the title card next to this particular part exhibit if you'd like.

Best,

Craig Yoe

thanks! would really appreciate some more ideas for covers and then scans. glenn is being most helpful but could use more assistance. need that classic phantom lady f'instance and, again, sf, jungle, romance, western, superhero, horror, covers that are sexy. thanks much!

Unfortunately I only have a crappy scan of this book, and I won't be able to rescan it any time soon, but it is one of the few golden age books with nudity on the cover.

Punch20.jpg

:cloud9: