• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel comic movies mayhem...!!!

75 posts in this topic

popcorn.gif

Nah, there's way too many freaked-out Dulldevil fans on here. I thought IMDB was bad for cloying fanboy worship, but even on their forums, they're calling for Mark Steven Johnson's head, and slamming the studios for letting this hack get total control of Ghost Rider.

I never thought I'd see the day where the IMDB fanboys are out-geeked by the CGC faithful. foreheadslap.gif

Barbarella? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Seems unlikely...

Interesting guess. Here's another clue: "Subject: Diesel McGillicutty, a do no gooder dame with a crazed craving for gas huffing."

Tank Girl????? 893frustrated.gif

Nope - annother clue - year: 2000 b&w app 25 minute short - and their is a character in it named "Slacks" - now how can you beat THAT?

Interesting guess. Here's another clue: "Subject: Diesel McGillicutty, a do no gooder dame with a crazed craving for gas huffing."

Nope - annother clue - year: 2000 b&w app 25 minute short - and their is a character in it named "Slacks" - now how can you beat THAT?

I have no idea... sorry.gif

GAS HUFFIN' BAD GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAS HUFFIN' BAD GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sure 'girls" was in the title (I forgot to type GAS), but who knows, these things are named whatever the bootlegger wants. grin.gif

Bootlegger? It was directed by Harry McCoy and directed by Bradford Scobie. It is a first-rate homage to Russ Meyers' FASTER PUSSYCAT, KILL! KILL! The cover song alone is worth the price. It has been on the theater circuit for a few years now and won the Way Cool Black & White Film Award at MicroCineFest 2000. It is available on DVD along with the rest of the Woods Hole Film Festival Comedy Shorts from Customflix. This past month I found and ordered the DVD, having been looking for Gas Huffin' Bad Gals for a few years now. About 5 days after I ordered the dvd it showed up, much to my pleasure! The DVD also contains some VERY funny things, including a really well done, 75 or so second,THE TERROR OF THE INVISIBLE MAN by Wayne Kimball and Adam Roffman and 7 other shorts. A most creative and fun compilation - and no bootleg (not sure where the concept of "bootleg" even fits in).

::Grammar edit::

Oops - I feel bad - I forgot to add incentive to this post. Regardless (NOT "irregardless" which is from the department of reduncany department) Khaos wins!

Majorosity - I got your addy in my always-kept PMs but really do not want to go through 2,175 PMs for your address! I got a copy of the The Woods Hole Film Festival - Comedy Shorts, Vol 1 - containing many precious and amusing thangs! Please PM me your addy?

I was sure 'girls" was in the title (I forgot to type GAS), but who knows, these things are named whatever the bootlegger wants. grin.gif

You know, Joe? You have been bantering back and forth with Lucy for a while now trying to up your Crash idea - but you openly accused gawd knows WHO of "bootlegging" and ignored my reply. What IS it with you? Are you some Fred Astair Wannabe On Steriods tap-dancing your way through any post you deem worthy of some vacuous response? (I STILL want to know why you said this was a "bootleg" thing - was it because you got it WRONG???)

And yes - I know JC has some fans here - but you know what? I don't give a damn. I really don't. You make a play seeming pleasant and humorous (yes, I will admit you have a good sense of humor on ocassion) but damn again - you will step on anything to make a point - including stillborns - which is so far from a humorous topic (especially considering some past posts). Christ! Do you actually REMEMBER anything that goes on here or are you just wearing blinders? Or are you just reading responses to your own posts? And I STILL want to know what you mean by "bootleggers" for a genuinely legitimate film. And a few other things too but this is enough for now.

PS to Arch - my apologies - I will be reporting myself on this post but damn!

I'm not a big fan of Daredevil, but I liked the movie.

Ditto - I enjoyed the first 15 or so Daredevils but at that point I started feeling some of the Peter Parker angst and also had stopped the SA and gone into pre-code. But I did like the movie.